Masala Chai Indian Spice Tea Recipe
Masala Chai Indian Spice Tea
Masala tea is a delicious, aromatic and easy to prepare well-known Indian drink, which is prepared by mixing variety of Indian spices and tea leafs. Every Indian prefers to start his / her day with piping hot tea.
Tea Masala means: – a mixture of many spices that enhance the taste of tea and very beneficial for health as well. Normally Tea is drunk throught the year but have special benifits in winter. Spices used in tea masala protect your body from cold and winter.
Originating in India, the beverage has gained worldwide popularity, becoming a feature in many coffee and tea houses. It’s a refreshing, easy to make Indian beverage which will give an energetic start to your day. You can also serve it with snacks in the evening.
Masala Chai Indian Spice Tea step by step video recipe
Masala Chai Indian Spice Tea step by step written recipe
- ¼ Cup - Water
- ¾ Cup - Milk
- To Taste - Sugar
- ¼ Tea spoon - Tea Masala
- 1 Tea spoon - Tea Leaves
- Heat water in the utensil and let it become lukewarm.
- Add tea leaves and let it boil , keep stirring with the help of spoon.
- Now pour milk and let it boil.
- Add sugar and tea masala to the boiling mixture. (Here we are using homemade tea masala. If you want to prepare tea masala at home, please click the link on tea masala tab)
- Let it boil on medium flame for sometime or till you get the desired color.
- Put off the burner and strain the tea in a cup with the help of strainer.
- Our Delicious Masala Tea is ready to be served. Enjoy it with Crispy Salted Crackers. (Here we are using homemade crispy salted crackers. If you want to prepare them at home, pleaseclick here)
If you like this post, I would really love it, if you pin it or share it with your Facebook fans or Twitter followers or Google+ circles today. All it takes is a simple click on the ” like,” “share,” “tweet,” or Google+ buttons or “Pin it” button below the post. Thank you!
Affiliate links help to support my website and the free recipe content I provide. A percentage of any purchase you make via these links will go towards buying ingredients, photography supplies and server space, as well as all the other expenses involved in running a large cooking website. Thank you very much for browsing!