Jiralu Powder – Garadu masala Indore Special
Jiralu Powder, Garadu masala
A pinch of ready to use homemade jiralu powder or gadaru masala is a rare example of simplicity yet wonderful taste. Besides adding an extra taste and flavour to food. It also happens to be an ideal accompaniment when sprinkle it on garadu chaat, yogurt, raita, namkeen laasi, wafers, khakhra, fresh fruits and many other chaats to add a delicious taste. Enjoy the tongue twisting taste of this homemade jiralu powder. It adds a taste that sticks to your sense. This recipe is prepared by some simple and easily available homemade ingredients having its own authentic taste like roasted cumin powder, dry ginger powder.
Jiralu powder or Garadu masala is easily available in market, but preparing kasuri methi at home is very easy. Homemade Indian spices are pure, hygienic, unadulterated and very cheap in compare to market available version.
For more Homemade Indian spices recipes, checkout:
- Kasuri methi powder
- Homemade Dried Mint Powder
- Milk Masala Powder Recipe
- Garam Masala Recipe
- Dry Ginger Powder (Sonth)
- Roasted Cumin Powder
- Chai Masala | Tea Powder Recipe
- Sambar Powder Recipe | sambar masala
Jiralu Powder – Garadu masala step by step video recipe
Jiralu Powder – Garadu masala step by step written recipe
- Take a bowl and add roasted cumin powder, dry ginger powder, red chilli powder, asafoetida, black salt and rock salt.
- Mix it well as shown in video.
- Store for several months in an air-tight container in a cool, dark place and use as needed in various chaat.
- Our Fresh and Pure Garadu - Jiralu Masala is ready to use.
click here to prepare delicious graadu chaat at home
If you like this post, I would really love it, if you pin it or share it with your Facebook fans or Twitter followers or Google+ circles today. All it takes is a simple click on the ” like,” “share,” “tweet,” or Google+ buttons or “Pin it” button below the post. Thank you!
Affiliate links help to support my website and the free recipe content I provide. A percentage of any purchase you make via these links will go towards buying ingredients, photography supplies and server space. As well as all the other expenses involved in running a large cooking website. Thank you very much for browsing!