Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream recipe (No machine)
Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream
Ice Cream is loved by people of all age group. Ice-cream lovers enjoy the different flavours of ice-cream in every season whether it is summer, winter, rainy or spring. Vanilla is one of the most popular flavours of ice cream in the world. During the summer most of people love to have some thanda thanda (cool cool) beverages, kulfi, or ice cream.
I have not used any ice cream maker to prepare this recipe, you just need a good electric blender / beater for smooth ice cream. There are mutlitple recipe version of vanilla ice cream, here we have used a basic method of preparing an eggless vanilla ice cream. If you like butter scottch ice cream, then you can have a look at quick recipe of butter scottch ice cream recipe.
Vanilla ice cream can be served plain or topped with a caramel or chocolate sauce. You can also garanish it with gratted chocolates or you can serve the ice cream with fruits like chopped mangoes, graps, kiwi or a mix of fruits.
If you are looking for more similar summer recipes then do check
So let’s make Homemade Delicious Vanilla Ice-Cream…………………..
Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream video recipe
Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream written recipe
- Full cream Milk - 1 ½ Litre
- Sugar - 200 Gram
- Cream - 200 Gram
- Corn flour - 4 Tea spoon
- Milk Powder - 2 Tea spoon
- Baking Powder - ½ Tea spoon
- Ice Cream Stabilizer - ½ Tea spoon
- Liquid Glucose - ½ Tea spoon
- Vanilla Essence / Extract - 1 Tea spoon
- Take a bowl and pour ¼ cup of milk to mix cornflour to a smooth paste.
- Add 1 teaspoon sugar to stabilizer and mix it well.
- Take a pan and pour remaining milk to it. Boil it till it reduce to one liter. Stir once or twice in between.
- Now add sugar to it and stir it continuously.
- In a another bowl mix milk powder with little luke warm milk and add it in above boiled milk.Mix it well.
- Add liquid glucose and sugar - stabilizer mixture to above boiled milk. Mix it well.
- Now add cornflour paste to above mixture and mix it well.
- Now add baking powder to above mixture and mix it well.
- Turn off the burner and let the above mixture cool.
- Our Ice-cream base is ready. Pour it in an air tight or Ice-cream container and refrigerate it till it turn semi solid.
- Now add cream and vanilla essence to above mixture and beat it for few minutes with the help of electric beater or mixer grinder.
- Refrigerate it again to set.
- Our delicious Vanilla Ice-Cream is ready to serve. Garnish it with chocolate syrup.
2. In this recipe we have used homemade cream and chocolate sauce. If you want to prepare them at home then click the link.
3. Stabilizers help hold the air bubble structure together and give the ice cream a better texture and softness. You can purchase this for shop selling cake making ingredients.
If you like this post, I would really love it, if you pin it or share it with your Facebook fans or Twitter followers or Google+ circles today. All it takes is a simple click on the ” like,” “share,” “tweet,” or Google+ buttons or “Pin it” button below the post. Thank you!
Affiliate links help to support my website and the free recipe content I provide. A percentage of any purchase you make via these links will go towards buying ingredients, photography supplies and server space, as well as all the other expenses involved in running a large cooking website. Thank you very much for browsing!