Homemade Dried Mint Powder | sukha pudina powder
Homemade Dried Mint Powder
Mint is an exclusive perennial herb. In India, Dried Mint Powder it is commonly used as a kitchen-spice, an ingredient of chutneys, foods, drinks and herbal teas. A common household remedy for a variety of complaints. Drying mint is an excellent way to preserve your harvest for use throughout the year.
Dried mint powder is easily available in market, but preparing it at home is very easy. Homemade Indian spices are pure, hygienic, unadulterated and very cheap in compare to market available version.
For more Homemade Indian spices recipes, checkout:
- Jiralu Powder or Garadu masala
- Kasuri methi powder
- Milk Masala Powder Recipe
- Garam Masala Recipe
- Dry Ginger Powder (Sonth)
- Roasted Cumin Powder
- Chai Masala | Tea Powder Recipe
- Sambar Powder Recipe | sambar masala
Homemade Dried Mint Powder step by step video recipe
Homemade Dried Mint Powder step by step written recipe
- Fresh Mint Leaves - 150 Gram
- Wash the mint and remove mint leaves from the stems.
- Now we have two methods to dry mint:-
- First is to spread mint leaves on a paper or cotton cloth and dry it in sunlight for two - three days and then powder it in mixer grinder to make dried mint powder.
- Second method is using the microwave, where we can make dried mint powder immediately.
- To make dried mint powder in microwave, spread the mint leaves evenly in microwave plate and microwave it at 80% power for 5 minutes, stir a little in between as shown in the video.
- Turn off the microwave and give it a 10 minutes standing time.
- Once it's very dry, it can be crumbled by hand or through a mixer grinder, or the leaves can be left whole.
- Our Dried Mint Powder is ready. Use it while preparing Raw Mango (Kairi) Panna, Buttermilk, Raita and so on.
If you like this post, I would really love it, if you pin it or share it with your Facebook fans or Twitter followers or Google+ circles today. All it takes is a simple click on the ” like,” “share,” “tweet,” or Google+ buttons or “Pin it” button below the post. Thank you!
Affiliate links help to support my website and the free recipe content I provide. A percentage of any purchase you make via these links will go towards buying ingredients, photography supplies and server space, as well as all the other expenses involved in running a large cooking website. Thank you very much for browsing!