Chocolate cake recipe in a pressure cooker
The Most Amazing Chocolate Cake is here. Moist, delicious chocolatey perfection cake for any celebration. Make this perfect cake with help of video recipe mention below. This is the classic chocolate cake you’ve been dreaming of.
Believe it or not, you don’t need an oven to bake a cake. You can actually make all sorts of delicious cakes in a pressure cooker. This is a simple and easy eggless homemade chocolate cake recipe without oven, using a pressure cooker, moreover it’s the tastiest and easiest one and the most elegant cake.
Cakes made in pressure cookers come out with a lighter and moister texture than cakes made in an oven.
People those does not have oven at home also make this cake on stove top. So simple to make and easy too. Super tasty cake without much effort. You can surprise your family members by making this cake and they will wonder whether it is a bakery bought one.
Just some refined white wheat flour (Maida), semolina (suji or rava), sugar, milk powder, cream, coco powder and milk would do the magic and give the best tasting and soft cake. Nothing will satisfy a chocolate craving better than one of these delicious chocolate cake recipes. This cake is moist and has the perfect crumb. I cannot imagine making a chocolate cake using any other recipe. It is so easy to make that you are going to love, making this cake. It is insanely delicious. I have created and shared below a step by step video recipe to make this delicious chocolate cake at home. With chocolate cake recipes like these, you can’t go wrong! I have my own cooking show on YouTube. Be sure to check out my latest recipe videos and subscribe. Try this and let me know your feedback.
Pressure cooker eggless Chocolate cake video recipe
Chocolate cake step by step written recipe
- Refined white wheat Flour | Maida - ¾ Cup
- Semolina | Rava - ¼ Cup
- Milk Powder - ½ Cup
- Powdered Sugar - ½ Cup
- Cream | Malai - ½ Cup
- Milk - ½ Cup
- Baking Powder - ½ Teaspoon
- Baking Soda - ¼ Teaspoon
- 3 Teaspoon - Cocoa Powder
- Take a bowl, add powdered sugar and cream / Malai to it. Beat it for 1 minute with electric beater. If you don't have electric beater, use hand or hand beater to beat it.
- Now add semolina (rava), milk, milk powder, refine flour (maida) and beat it for 3 minutes.
- Add baking powder, baking soda and cocoa powder. Beat it for 2 - 4 minutes or until ribbons are formed as shown in video.
- Grease a cake pot with clarified butter (ghee) or oil, dust a thin layer of refine flour (maida) and pour the above batter to it and spread nicely.
- Take a pressure cooker and sprinkle salt or sand on its inside base and put a cake stand (optional) on it to give some height to our cake pot.
- Now put the cake pot on stand. Cover the cooker with its lead and remove the whistle.
- Bake it on high flame for 5 minutes and then on low flame for 25 minutes.
- Put off the burner and give 5 minutes standing time.
- Please check out the cake via inserting tip of the knife into the cake. If knife comes clean, the cake is ready. If the cake sticks to the tip of the knife, then bake it again for some more time.
- Take out the cake from the cake pot, once it is cooled.
- Our Delicious Chocolate Cake is ready to serve.
If you like this post, I would really love it, if you pin it or share it with your Facebook fans or Twitter followers or Google+ circles today. All it takes is a simple click on the ” like,” “share,” “tweet,” or Google+ buttons or “Pin it” button below the post. Thank you!
Affiliate links help to support my website and the free recipe content I provide. A percentage of any purchase you make via these links will go towards buying ingredients, photography supplies and server space, as well as all the other expenses involved in running a large cooking website. Thank you very much for browsing!